1.How do we process your personal data?
Oli Entertainment complies with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations, IT Law in India (IT LAW under 72 & 72A) by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining unnecessary data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Oli Entertainment only collects personal information about you when you specifically provide us with such information on a voluntary basis. The information that we collect includes:
- Email ID
- Contact number
- Payment card details – card details are encrypted for processing. Oli Entertainment does not store card details within its system.
- IP address – we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system security, customer support and site analytics. This statistical data cannot be used to identify a customer.
- Cookies – cookies are used to track visitors through our site and to save booking information as you move from page to page of the booking process.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process ticket bookings (including the booking, payment processing and ticket delivery)
- To send you email communication regarding your booking (to include booking reminders or to advise you of an event cancellation)
- To assist you with any query that you may have with your booking or payment.
- We may also use your data to perform quality assurance, sales analysis or other business analysis.
2. Sharing your personal data
Oli Entertainment will not use your contact details for any marketing activities and Oli Entertainment does not sell Customer contact details to Third parties. Oli Entertainment will only contact you regarding an existing booking or booking attempt.
Oli Entertainment may share your Personal Data with our processing partners such as Merchant Service Providers or Email/Text Service Providers who are contracted to assist Oli Entertainment with the booking of your tickets – known as Sub-Processors. Oli is responsible under IT law to ensure that any Sub-Processor we contract is fully compliant with IT law and will also act to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your Personal Data.
During the booking process, we will ask if you would like to be included on our mailing list or that of other named Third Parties. If you decide to opt in to these marketing lists, You agree that Oli Entertainment or named Third Party can send you marketing information, until such a time that you indicate to them a preference not to receive further information.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
Oli Entertainment will keep your Personal Data for no longer than reasonably necessary and will be deleted after one (1) year. Personal Data is retained by Oli for this period to assist us to respond to customer booking queries or any charge disputes that may arise.
Your Rights and your Personal Data
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your Personal Data held by Oli Entertainment.
Under General Data Protection Regulations you have the following rights:
- Right of access to the Personal Data held
- Right of rectification if incorrect data is held
- Right to erasure (may be subject to the booking contract and retention periods)
- Right to object to processing
To instigate any of your rights under GDPR,IT Law you will need to contact the Oli Entertainment (IT Team) who is responsible for how your Personal Data is used.
Oli Entertainment will not undertake any further processing of your Personal Data beyond this booking and the activities outlined above under ‘How do we process your Personal Data’.
To exercise any relevant rights, queries or complaints regarding Oli Entertainment and the handling of your Personal Data, please contact:
IT Team, Oli Entertainment Bangalore – 560084.
Depending on your query, we may need to forward your request to the concerned team & get it resolved. Event Organizer who is the Data Controller and responsible for how your Personal Data is handled.