These terms and conditions govern the relationship between you and Olibookings. There may be additional terms and conditions imposed by us (Olibookings) or Venue Partner in respect of an event for which you purchase tickets. It is your responsibility to review these terms prior to the purchase of tickets.
1. Customer/Participant : A person who is Legally Identifiable with Valid ID Proofs who has bought Tickets for the Event.
2. Participants must be over the age of 18+ to enter the event, Participants below the age of 18 if accompanied by parents or legal guardian entry would be given. If PARTICIPANT is below the age of 18 not accompanied by parents or legal guardian entry would be restricted without refunds.
3. Participants can buy the ticket through the official Website of Olibookings or through Authorized Ticketing Partners. On completion of the purchase,
confirmation of booking will be sent via Email. We request you to enter the details as Per valid Id Proofs.
4. We recommend that when using the site you ensure that you are only using one browser window. Using multiple browser windows could result in you losing your ticket selection, duplicate charges or timer expiration. When making payment, you must not use the “back” button on your browser as this may cause you to lose your ticket selection or result in a duplicate booking.
5. Participants are requested to present the Booking ID / Confirmation voucher issued by Olibookings or its Authorized Ticketing Partners with VALID ID Proofs as evidence of their identity for collecting Pass/Tags to be issued to them at the Box Office.
6. Participants must keep their Event Pass/Tag on them at all times during their attendance at the Event and Olibookings reserves the right to refuse entry to Participants who fail to produce a Pass / Tag when requested.
7. If your Event Pass/ Tag is lost, Misplaced, Stolen or forgotten, a replacement Event Pass / Tag will only be issued to you at the sole discretion of Olibookings and may be subjected to purchase at the prevailing on-site Participant Rates.
8. By attending the Event you acknowledge that photographs and filming may take place at the Event. Olibookings reserves the right to use Event Participant images and videos recorded at the Event with your photograph and/or likeness in future marketing materials, including social media channels, websites, and print material, without obtaining any further approval from you or making any payment to you. If you do not wish your photograph to be taken at an Event, then please notify the photographer during the Event and we will use reasonable endeavors to comply with your request.
9. All Purchases for the Events are subject to Availability and to Acceptance by Olibookings at its absolute discretion.
10. Olibookings reserves the right to recover from you any loss or damage incurred or suffered by us, the Event Partner or any Other Participants as a result of your conduct at the Event or failure to comply with these Terms. In such circumstances, a Participant will be ejected from the venue & shall not be entitled to any Refunds.
11. CANCELED AND POSTPONED EVENT :
Occasionally, Events are Canceled, Postponed, Rescheduled to a different date or different time, or moved to a different venue :
● Event Postponed or Event Cancellation :
If an Event is canceled by the Event Organizer (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond the Event Organizer’s control ), For Canceled Events, your rights are mainly determined by the terms and conditions of the event. Terms and conditions include a ‘Force Majeure’ clause to cover unforeseen circumstances. Which might excuse organizers from their normal obligations to you.
● Contact the Event Organizer to find out if you are entitled to a refund. Organizers will need time to figure out their process and obligations. In Some instances olibookings might offer Refunds, Credit, or Free Cancellation as a gesture of Goodwill.
● It’s good to understand what you’re entitled to but remember to be patient, as event organizers adjust to this unexpected situation. Olibookings will use reasonable endeavors to notify Ticket holders of a Cancellation, Variation or Postponement; however, the responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been Canceled, Varied or Postponed is yours.
● Change of Venue :
If an Event is moved from its advertised venue and / or the date is changed, Tickets already Purchased may remain valid if you wish to attend the revised Event without any additional charges. If you wish to cancel the tickets & opt for a refund it will be done according to the Cancellation Policy of the Event.
● Significant Change to Event Line-up :
Any Artist in the lineup can be changed from its advertised lineup at the sole discretion of olibookings, tickets already purchased may remain valid if you wish to attend the revised Event. If you wish to cancel the tickets & opt for a refund it will be done according to the Cancellation Policy of the Event.
12. Neither Party will be liable for any failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement that is due to any of the following causes, to the extent beyond its reasonable control: acts of God, Accident, Riots, War, Terrorist Act, Epidemic, Pandemic, Quarantine, Civil Commotion, Breakdown of communication facilities, Breakdown of Web Host, Breakdown of Internet Service Provider, Natural Catastrophes, Governmental Acts or Omissions, Changes in Laws or Regulations, National Strikes, Fire Accidents etc.
13. The Event Organizers / Venue Partner /Event Security personnel may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all the Participants, participants are requested to allow us ( Organizer/ Venue Partner / Event Security personnel ) to check you & your belongings, verify the absence of prohibited items in the event site to ensure the safety of all participants.
Please make sure to carry no items Posing Any Danger, Certain items are prohibited in the Event Site, including :
1. knives and all sharp-edged, blunt, metallic or non-metallic objects that could be used as weapons (nail clippers, razor blades, etc.),
2. Firearms, recording gadgets, narcotic drugs, fireworks, flammable substances,
3. Cartridges and Ammunition for hunting and sporting weapons,
4. Perfumes and liquids in containers & aerosols for cosmetic use in containers larger than 100 ml/3.4 oz.
5. No Outside Drink, water bottles, Food items are allowed inside the Event Site & if confiscated it would be Destroyed.
Baby Food, Medication, accompanied by a prescription or a statement from your Doctor & Foods for a specific dietary regimen.
Please note : all prohibited objects must be handed over to the Event Security Personnel at the Entry/Gates to be destroyed.
14. Any cancellation by Customers (due to any reasons) is subject to such cancellation charges as mentioned below.
● One Month or More in Advance : Full 100% refund on Face Value.
● Less than One month to 18 days Before the event : 75% refund on Face Value. (25% deduction).
● 18 days – 1 day Before the event : 50% refund on Face Value (50% deduction).
● Less than 24hrs or Failure to attend : No Refund No Refund (100% deduction).
15. Each Participant / Attendee understands that participating in the Event is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, loss of life, and other damages or losses that may be sustained by an Attendee. In No event shall the Organizer, Artists, its affiliates, their Employees, Officers, Agents, Representatives & Directors Shall be LIABLE to any Attendee.
16. Resale of Purchased Tickets :
Resale or Swapping tickets option is Prohibited. If anyone is caught for Swapping Tickets/Tags they will be refused to give entry at the venue without any refunds. Attendees found carrying or wearing Tampered Event Passes or Tags shall be required to leave the Event without any refunds.
17. All participants are requested to leave all the trash, beer & water bottles , cigarette butts in the designated waste bins available in the event space. In order to give you an amazing experience we need such commitments from your end as well.
18. If things go wrong :
If you are not happy with your event ticket, You can Contact the organizer or Ticketing Partners : Get in touch as soon as you can. You can reach us here, Our Email – email@example.com & while sending an email on the subject Don’t forget to add the bookings reference id.
19. The Site contains Trade Marks, logos of olibookings, which is protected by law. You must not use any trade marks, logos which are used on the Site. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site.
20. We (Olibookings) reserve all of our rights to Enforce our Intellectual Property Rights to the fullest extent of the law.
21. Severability :
It is our belief that these Terms do not contain any provision contrary to law. However, if any part of these Terms is determined to be illegal, invalid, or
unenforceable, you agree that: (a) that part shall nevertheless be enforced to the extent permissible in order to effect the intent of these Terms, and (b) the
remaining parts shall be deemed valid and enforceable.